To strengthen knowledge and quality of dental health. To evaluate the prevalence and causes of dental diseases and disorders, to create awareness beyond the routine issues and to promote preventive oral healthcare for the benefit of public and dentistry.
Oralcare.co.in’s Fellowship Programme in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry is an excellent opportunity for career advancement which is designed keeping in mind the time schedule and demanding professional life of dental clinicians.
The fellowship in Dental Public Health will follow a unique learning method – Project Based Learning
There will be two projects compulsory for each candidate-
- Individual Project
- Team Project
The topics included are-
|4||Ethics and Protocol||5|
|5||Dental Health Economics||4|
|7||Indian and Global Health Organizations||3|
|8||Health Programs- India and World||2|
|9||Dental Forensics and Odontology||5|
|11||Medical and Dental Innovations||2|
|12||Quality indicators around the world for Dental Health Provisions||5|
|14||Dental Record Maintenance||2|
|15||Dental Data Science and Analysis||4|
The Proforma for the project will be designed after a thorough research
The candidates will be asked to submit a detailed project planning report prior to the start of the theory session
For the project, the year is divided into two parts-
- Semester 1- 1-6 months (30 days)
- Project planning
- Data collection
- Semester 2- 7-12 months (30 days)
- Project finalization
- Statistics analysis
- Printing of the report
Practical- Spread throughout the year.
- Group Discussions
- Live patient demo
- Typodont Models
- Case presentation including on patient work
- Table Clinics
- Theory Written
BDS / As per University Guidelines
**Students have to bring their own hand pieces.
***Limited Course material will be provided for training sessions.
The course syllabus is specially designed for dentists.
The syllabus is regularly updated as per global demands so as to train our participants as per the latest in the field.
The study material is available in form of ppts and videos for this course.
There is no printed study material available for this course.
Since this is a professional training programme, faculty shall be sharing some websites and links with participants for self study and research.
Participants shall be assessed based on the following pattern:
- One theory examination at the end of each module i.e. total four internal Assessments (I. A).
- Final theory examination and Viva Voce at the end of the course.
- Seminars, Problem Solving, Critical Evaluation of Scientific Articles and Evaluation of Research Project.
- Seminars: One seminar should be presented by each participant on the completion of every module. The topic will be given by the faculty.
- Problem Solving: A hypothetical health situation existing in a community is shared with participants with sufficient data. They are expected to suggest practical solutions to the existing health situation of the given community.
- Critical Evaluation of Scientific Articles: Critical evaluation of a given research article published in an indexed international/ national journal.
Evaluation of Research Project
A. Ex ante evaluation refers to the evaluation of a project proposal, for example for deciding whether or not to finance it, or to join the researchers,or to provide scientific support.
B. Ex post evaluation is conducted after a research is completed, again for a variety of reasons such as deciding to publish or to apply the results, to grant an award or a fellowship to the author(s), or to build a new research along a similar line.
C. An intermediate evaluation is aimed basically at helping to decide to go on, or to reorient the course of the research.
* Attempt should be made by student to publish a scientific article in an indexed international/national journal.
* A minimum of 75% classroom attendance and 75% submission of internals (Exams & Assignments) is mandatory to be eligible for appearing the final examination.
The lectures are held in a comfortable air conditioned classroom located within the state of the art educational centre of Oralcare.co.in.
The pace of lectures is modified to enable and ensure that every participant is on the same page and has completely understood the topic with a mid-day lunch break.
Lectures are taken with aid of Power point presentations and whiteboards.
Participants can solve their doubts and queries during or after the class with the faculty.
Fellowship Programme in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry expert professional faculty shall answer the queries within a week.
Participants shall be assigned projects as part of Internal assessment and these have to be completed and submitted in the class/submitted (as instructed by the faculty) within the designated time frame allotted by the faculty.
It is compulsory for participants to complete the given projects to be eligible for graduation.
Professional and experienced faculty who are masters in the allotted topics shall conduct the programme.
Senior, Experienced faculty with flair for teaching are associated with the programme.
All the study content is based on current norms and standards and updated by the faculty as per the changing scenario worldwide.
Our Oralcare.co.in Training Centre provides a relaxed and comfortable setting for theoretical lectures, seminars as well as practical hands-on courses for up to 40 delegates.
It is an ideal venue for conferences and training courses. Tool kits with micromotors, State of the art audiovisual equipments, giant screen and projectors make the learning experience unforgettable.
We are conveniently located just few minutes from Aurnangbad Railway station and near by Airport, which is centrally located and easily accessible from all over Aurangabad through local transport.
We also have ample parking on-site.
Advantage of Classroom Education:
In our ever increasing virtual world there seems to be a need for real interaction.
Classroom sessions provide this in the form of a real person who can deliver information in an interesting way.
The faculty is also a subject expert who can answer concerns and questions right away and, as a specialist, can share the benefit of their years of experience.
Students get opportunities to tackle subjects and questions outside the standard remit of the course, get a real, practical and hands on use of the tools and techniques, a multi sensory experience that appeals to more of your multiple intelligence and enriches you with a valuable feedback from the faculty and peers in the group.
Advantage Oralcare.co.in’s Fellowship Programme in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry Classroom:
- Tailor made course for dental professionals as per global standards.
- A chance to experience the “Back to the class” feeling and enjoy the student mode of life once again.
- An opportunity to directly interact with well known professionals from the industry thereby gaining a head start advantage into the industry.
- An advantage to learn in a classroom setting with world class amenities to enrich the experience
- Advantage to learning in person as well as have access to study material, hence complete concentration in class is possible.
- Written examinations and access to marks provides complete transparency in grading system.
- Support for doubt solving and queries in addition to classroom time.
- Convenient venue, centrally located and easily accessible.
- Lectures scheduled for 4 consecutive days every three months,to ensure minimum travel and loss of practice hours for working professionals.
- An absolutely Value for Money Professional Course.
- Installment option available.