Every moment of our expressions starts from our face and we express that with our smile.
The first visit for every person to the dentist is always awkward, the pain is not limited to just teeth, but it will impacts our whole body. Many of us suffer from gingivitis and cavities issues for many years, and one visit to the dentist can fix it.
Every Year March 6th is celebrated as “Dentist Day”, to show appreciation to your dentist by saying “Thank you”.
Dentist’s day is meant to honor the dentist who take care of our teeth and related problems. When visiting a Dentist and getting checked for all the teeth issues all this is done by a dentist – so today, say thank you!
This day is also a time to celebrate the awareness regarding our oral cavity and a reminder for regular dental check-up.
Celebrate Dentist Day!
1. Gain Awareness –
Teach everyone in your family the brushing-techniques and the habit to brush 2 times a day.
An average person should brush for 2 minutes a day.
2. Scheduled Check-up –
Go to your dentist to check your oral health.
3. Toothbrushes should be changed every three to four months, after sickness people should change their toothbrush
at the beginning of the illness and after feeling better.
4. By Tagging your loved ones with #DentistsDay and spread it into your posts.
Compliment your Dentist
1. Share your experience
An expert can provide the best value to everyone. By sharing your thoughts and make the society aware.
2. Give tips for healthy teeth
By writing posts and sharing banners on social media must provide help to aware patients.
3. Share the Posters on Social Media as well with the patients.
4. Add the #DenstistsDay hashtag to all posts.
Important Dental Care Tips From Oralcare.co.in
1. Brushing Twice-a-day… Two Minutes will help in strengthening the gums & teeth.
2. make sure you are not using dentures for many years, the duration should be 4 to 5 years.
3. Using the Soft Bristles Toothbrush and Toothpaste to Protect teeth from gingivitis and cavities.
4. Visit Dental Clinic every 3 months to check the dental fitness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What exactly is a cavity?
Cavity is small hole in the tooth that develops as a result of tooth decay. cavities are so bad that will disturb the overall structure of teeth.
How safe are dental x-rays?
Scientifically said Dental x-rays are safe. The radiation amount .5 millirems.
What is the best way to whiten my teeth?
Everyone wants teeth whiten, the best solution it to visit professional dentist so get suggested to what type of teeth whitening will suite to you.
How often do I actually need to visit the dentist?
There is no such a thumb-rule to visit dentist regularly, but often as studied for regular hygiene visit twice a year. It is also depend on your teeth issues, dentist might be recommend for more frequent visits.